We have an exciting opportunity for people who are motivated, driven and eager to learn and earn!
- Competitive base salary + uncapped earning potential
- PAID training, staff discounts & wellbeing programme
- Ellerslie offices close to public transport
Training starts on Monday, 5th September 2016.
Youi is a global company built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice! We have over 1700 staff in offices in 3 countries. We are famous for doing things a little differently – we are dynamic, human, fast, honest and passionate about providing awesome service. These values drive our culture and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Sales Advisors are pivotal to our business – you are the first point of contact for our potential new customers! You’ll be working in a fun and supportive environment where you will be:
- Selling insurance products to customers over the phone;
- Understanding our customers’ needs and tailoring insurance packages to suit them;
- Cross selling products to cover all our customers’ insurance needs;
- Living our commitment to providing awesome service every day; and
- Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our motto is to hire character and train skill. Attitude is everything, if you can tick these boxes, then we want to hear from you:
- The passion for providing great service and being friendly and personable over the phone;
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people;
- Active listener with exceptional attention to detail;
- A strong problem solving nature; and
- A great sense of humour wouldn’t go amiss!
OUR CULTURE AND BENEFITS
Youi has a unique and fun environment with dress up days, great health & wellbeing initiatives (think free exercise classes, laser strike, yoga classes, massages), free fruit and a day off on your birthday! You can wear casual clothes to work and play pool with your friends at lunch time.
We play hard and we work hard. Our performance-based salary rewards your performance in your fortnightly pay and we celebrate success with our Youi Stars awards. We also have a range of internal career opportunities and an outstanding leadership development programme – at Youi the sky is the limit!
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today to join the awesome team at Youi!
Applicants must be a resident or citizen of New Zealand.