We are looking for a process and systems driven individual who is able to deliver superior ICT Customer Support
– Technical ICT Support
– Configuration & Installation
– Administration & Supervision
– Support & Development
In this role, you will be responsible for
• To work within the ICT team, responsible for the technical support of new and existing software systems required for the business.
• To work with the business analysis team and user community, supporting and assisting in the development of software solutions to improve business process
• To conduct complex fault resolution and the development and prototyping of software solutions, associated infrastructure and database technology to aid in the resolution of faults. Influencing the Connecting technical development strategy, systems architecture and development methodologies.
• To manage and prioritise faults, bug fixes and support projects.
• To ensure support, change control, risk management standards and procedures are followed while ensuring timescales for fault resolution met.
• To maintain quality assurance and testing of fixes and developments within own peer group.
Note: due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About Twenty20 Networks LTD
Whole NZ ISP equipment supplier and internet VoIP provider