Looking for an assistant manager to manage the day to day operations of a company providing commercial and residential cleaning services. If you have the relevant experience in the cleaning industry & qualification then this would be a great opportunity for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the recruitment, training, conduct and work of staff, ensure staff are taught correct procedures and have a good knowledge of the products and services.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by ensuring that service standards are high and that complaints from customers about products or staff are quickly resolved.
- Organize and control the work of staff and direct the training of Staff
- Train and upskill staff on the relevant changes within the organization and client’s requirements
- Assist to draw up staff rosters
- Monitor stock levels and place orders, as appropriate
- Asses and prepare cost & time estimate for work orders
- Prepare day schedule for clients
- Provide assistance in marketing & business development
- Promote the brand image of the business
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant experience in cleaning industry in New Zealand.
- Academic qualification in management at graduate level.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
If you could satisfy these requirements, please apply ASAP.