Looking for a qualified Project Manager, Civil Engineer & Human Resource Manager to work on contract with our company Ndi Group Cameroon for a bridge repair project beginning mid June 2018. Only Qualified applicants should apply. Benefits: round trip ticket, Accommodation assistance, insurance cover, health insurance. Overtime pay and end of contract bonus. Contract duration is 16 Months. Working load will be 160 hours monthly. Working period is Monday to Friday, and this project will last 8 months weekends are free.
Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects, supervising sub-contractors and staff.
* Degree in Construction Management, Civil/ Structural Engineering or related field of study;
* 3+ years experience
* Previous experience in ground up construction, underpinning, foundation, new building;
* Strong knowledge of MS Project;
* Well versed in contract negotiations and project estimating;
* Cost, schedule, and procurement responsibilities including; project delivery, document management, site control, schedule and budget development;
* Subcontractor negotiations and trade supervision;
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with project architects, engineers, subcontractors and office staff;
* Site and project management throughout C of O process;
* Strong and proven ability to work through design changes and issues as they arise;
We may not respond to any application without CV/Resume attached.
About Ndi Group
Our projects ranging from social facilities such as hospitals to real estate construction to bridge construction and railway as well. We are always open to the next challenge. Working is as amazing experience and we have a culture that promotes an injury-free environment and provides the safest workplace possible for our employees, subcontractors, clients and others who enter our construction sites