This is a great experience to be a part of a well established interior company with high-quality services and honesty.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience working as a contract administrator.
Requires a flexible person who is ready to work overtime if the contract work is delayed or if the situation demands.
1. Excellent marketing skills
2. A good negotiator
3. Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
4. Rapport building with the contractors
5. Stock controlling
6. Quality assurance
7. Exceptional communication skills and leadership qualities.
8. Good knowledge of the painting materials and differentiation of various companies and products.
Duties of a contract administrator:
1.Contract Reporting: Perform monthly stock takes and relevant reporting
2.Tendering drawings to clients
3. Resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects and services provided.
4.Develop and implement plans to meet financial targets
5. Participate in the preparation of revenue and expense budget forecasts.
6. Managing paperwork associated with contracts
7. Collection and analysis of data related to projects undertaken.
We welcome all interested and suitable applicants for this job and If you would like to hear more about the job, you are free to contact.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest however only short-listed candidates will be contacted at this time. Please apply with CV & cover letter to [email protected] before 1 May. We’ll respond as soon as we’ve processed your application.