An exciting career opportunity focused on managing customer satisfaction and end-to-end ownership of the shipment process.
You will create valuable relationships with customers and work within a dynamic team in an international environment, with the opportunity to shape your own career through continuous development.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers, understand their service needs and use this for business development and market intelligence purposes.
• Achieve customer satisfaction goals through pro-active resolution handling and issue ownership.
• Ensure a smooth execution of shipment lifecycle, involving exceptions in areas such as vessel reconciliation and cargo readiness.
• Understand claims policy, its impact on company assets and guide customers through any potential claim situation.
• Work with local KPIs, monitor agreed service levels and drive continuous improvement.
• Perform root cause analysis and advise management of potential service failures and trends.
Who we are looking for
• A graduate of secondary/high school or a Bachelor´s degree, eligible to work in New Zealand. Someone with relevant customer service experience related to shipping would be advantageous.
• Proficiency in MS Office and related applications, with the ability to adapt quickly to new processes and systems.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
• A team player, with attention to details and a strong customer focus.
Interested applicants may submit the application online by clicking the link or contact the Global Recruitment Centre in Manila, Philippines. Please see below
JOB LINK: http://www.maersk.com/en/the-maersk-group/career/vacancies?t=jobs&jl=EN&c=New%20Zealand
CONTACT PERSON: Chris Abarintos
+632 4237585 Ext. 5750
About Maersk Line
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.