Working for Kennards Hire means joining a great Aussie company with a proud history dating back to 1948. We are the best at what we do and have won the awards to prove it. We pride ourselves on our quality range of equipment and our customer service, and have branches all over Australia and New Zealand.
We believe in “one family” and our people are our most important asset. Our culture and values are to recognise and reward great work, and we have a strong focus on training and development. We are looking for people who want to learn and succeed, and we have a track record of promoting people up the ranks.
This could be the role for you if ….
- You believe in getting stuck in and having a go
- You enjoy meeting with and talking to people
- You have an interest in construction equipment
- You are looking for a great long term career opportunity
What does a Customer Service Specialist do ?
As a Customer Service Specialist you will focus on the needs of our customers.
You will need to enjoy working with your hands as you will service equipment to make sure it’s kept in top condition. A driver’s licence is a must as you will make equipment deliveries, and you will enjoy meeting and talking with people as an important part of the job is to provide advice to our customers.
This is a varied role and no 2 days will be the same. At Kennards we work as a team, and so you will need to be fair dinkum and happy to adapt to helping out what needs to happen each day.
We are looking for people who have an interest in long-term career progression, and comprehensive on the job training and individual development will be provided.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will work a roster that is 90 hours per fortnight. On offer is a starting base salary of $46,000 plus benefits. We offer some great benefits including up to 5 weeks Annual Leave, a profit share scheme and weekend allowances!
To join our team, you will need to have:
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Some computer skills
- The ability to carry out a physical role, requiring lifting/loading and standing on your feet for long periods
- Interest and aptitude for doing mechanical work – training will be provided
- Above all, you will have a positive attitude, be proactive, and be a strong team player