We are looking for experienced tractor drivers for our Waikato based Agricultural Contracting business. We are currently seeking operators for a wide range of seasonal Agricultural driving positions beginning February 2018 through to May 2018.
We are also specifically looking for a Planter driver We need someone who is keen to use the latest technology for planting and seed drilling. This would become a permanent position to the person who can prove they have the required skills.
Successful applicants will have some heavy Agricultural machinery experience and:
- The appropriate licences (Minimum of NZ Class 2 or equivalent) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Respect our equipment, our customers and their property
- Be reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Have a high work ethic, perform tasks as instructed to a high standard and show initiative
- Be able to work unsupervised and safely
- Be flexible with hours worked and overtime
- Enjoy being part of a great team
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and a clean driving record.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to: [email protected]
About John Austin Limited
John Austin Ltd is a family owned and operated Agricultural Contracting business, located in the heart of the Waikato. We as a company focus on providing value for our customers through quality workmanship, timely service, and trust. John Austin Ltd regularly invests in the latest cutting-edge technology, to drive greater efficiency and accurate delivery of pasture and crop management.
We employ a number of managers each responsible for key areas of our operation as well as admin staff, mechanics and of course our all-important drivers in the field.
All our staff are required to adhere to the highest Worksafe and environmental care practices.
Our two busiest seasons in the year are Spring: September to December; and
Autumn: February to May. We work longer hours during these months to complete planting and harvest.