We are looking for a qualified Diesel or Agricultural Mechanic to begin ASAP in time for the beginning of this Autumn season.
The key features of the role include:
· Preparation, repairs and maintenance of equipment to ensure timely readiness of machines to serve our clients in a reliable way
· Following internal reporting systems, liaising with Accounts and Workshop Admin
· A commitment to the implementation and recording of Health and Safety procedures, required to run a safe business
· Ability to work longer hours during the seasons
The successful applicant will describe themselves as:
· Having a love of machinery – especially farm and Agricultural machinery
· Being a positive team-player and enjoying working with people
· Having competent communication skills both written and oral
· Being detail conscious and accurate with record keeping
· Being self-disciplined, self-motivated and responsible in your work
· Having a reputation of honesty and personal integrity
· Being motivated by challenge and thriving under pressure (seasonal)
· Organized, productive and efficient
Email your CV & cover letter to [email protected]
About John Austin Limited
John Austin Ltd is a family owned and operated Agricultural Contracting business, located in the heart of the Waikato. We as a company focus on providing value for our customers through quality workmanship, timely service, and trust. John Austin Ltd regularly invests in the latest cutting-edge technology, to drive greater efficiency and accurate delivery of pasture and crop management.
We employ a number of managers each responsible for key areas of our operation as well as admin staff, mechanics and of course our all-important drivers in the field.
All our staff are required to adhere to the highest Worksafe and environmental care practices.
Our two busiest seasons in the year are Spring: September to December; and
Autumn: February to May. We work longer hours during these months to complete planting and harvest.