Seeking Senior Construction/Civil Project Managers with 25+ years of broad experience in construction and project management. Competitive pay to $65 per hour.
Opportunities on offer are exciting and challenging, where you will manage multiple sites and lead teams to deliver client centric projects that are of high quality, in scope, on time and on budget. You will also undertake appropriate investigations, inspections and engineering analysis.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A qualified civil engineer or equal experience and qualification.
- Extensive experience at a senior level on high profile projects.
- Strong communication, negotiation, client relation, planning and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of building standards, construction methodologies, materials and project management principles.
- Available for work from Mondays to Saturdays (generally 7am to 5:30pm and a half day on Saturday).
- Punctual and reliable. Have your own transport (clean Driver licence) or be savvy with public transport.
- Willing to undergo and pass pre-employment drug screen and vetting check.
- Current Site Safe passport or be willing to undergo related safety training.
- Computer literate, analytical and savvy with project financial control.
- H&S standards conscious – we will provide PPE to keep you safe.
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you, whether you are actively looking for new work, just keeping your options open, or is looking at returning to the workforce.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work.
About ELE Group
ELE Group is an ambitious bunch working with various businesses across NZ. We currently work with over 500 contractors/workers nationally, and our client list is rapidly growing because we work well with them and we treat contractors well – that’s our ELE way of operating; Growing Together, Building Tomorrow Today and Keeping it Real.