- IMMEDIATE START. Work with well-known clients – long and short term
- Up to $40/hour – negotiable for the right candidate
- Great opportunity to showcase your skills
We are looking for high caliber builders/journeyman with strong work ethics and solid experience who are committed to developing their career.
Quality experience is the key. If you have exceptional industry experience then we are interested to hear from you – whether you are actively looking for new work or are just keeping your options open.
Qualifications or experience:
- Extensive building renovation and carpentry skills, with a solid understanding of building standards and safety regulations.
- Skill interpreting drawings and architectural plans.
- Current Site Safe passport or be willing to undergo related safety training.
You will be/have:
- Punctual and reliable. You may have your own transport (Clean Driver licence) or be savvy with public transport.
- Available for work from Mondays to Saturdays (generally 7am to 5:30pm and a half day on Saturday).
- Your own set of tools which you will maintain – we will provide PPE to keep you safe.
- Willing to undergo and pass pre-employment drug screen and vetting check.
- Physically fit to carry out labour intensive work
- Health and safety conscious
- Able to read and fill out paperwork
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you, whether you are actively looking for new work or just keeping your options open.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
About ELE Group
ELE Group is an ambitious bunch working with various businesses across NZ. We currently work with over 500 contractors/workers nationally, and our client list is rapidly growing because we work well with them and we treat contractors well – that’s our ELE way of operating; Growing Together, Building Tomorrow Today and Keeping it Real.