Edmen Community Staffing are recruiting now for Youth & Disability Support Workers in Sydney. Challenging roles with opportunities to transition into a permanent position.
• Immediate start.
• Rewarding opportunity
• Flexible, casual hours to fit with your lifestyle
– Minimum 6 months paid experience as a Disability and or Youth Support Worker
– Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours
– Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence or be willing to obtain one and have your own car
– Experience personal care and manual handing
– Willing to do 24/7 shift work including emergency/on call work
– Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
– Hold a current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one
You must me able to clear a Criminal History Check (The successful applicant must be willing to undertake a Criminal History Check at the final stages of the recruitment process at a cost of AUD$43)
If you are passionate about what you do and are looking for you next career move- this could be it!
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us on [email protected] or contact us on 1300 665 880 between 8:00am to 8:00pm Australian eastern standard time.
About Edmen Community Staffing
Here at Edmen we partner with community service providers to achieve their service goals through our specialised staffing solutions. We offer diverse career opportunities within the Disability, Youth and Aged Care support space, financial rewards, training and on the job experience, a supportive on boarding process and many other benefits. We have various opportunities across Australia for compassionate, skilled and experienced support workers.