Edmen Community Staffing are recruiting now for Youth & Disability Support Workers in Brisbane Challenging roles with opportunities to transition into a permanent position.
• Immediate start.
• Rewarding opportunity
• Flexible, casual hours to fit with your lifestyle
We are currently are seeking Youth and Disability Support Workers for work in Brisbane. Casual role with ample work opportunities, weekly pay, no timesheets and opportunities to transition into a perm role with our client!
Provide support to adults with physical and/or intellectual disabilities in a group home, in-home and respite setting
Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment
Work with complex care needs and challenging behaviours
– Minimum 6 months paid experience as a Disability and or Youth Support Worker
– Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours
– Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence or be willing to obtain one and have your own car
– Experience personal care and manual handing
– Willing to do 24/7 shift work including emergency/on call work
– A current Blue and Yellow card or be willing to obtain one
If you are passionate about what you do and are looking for you next career move- this could be it!
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or email us on [email protected]u or contact us on 1300 665 880 between 8:00am to 8:00pm Australian eastern standard time.
About Edmen Community Staffing
Here at Edmen we partner with community service providers to achieve their service goals through our specialised staffing solutions. We offer diverse career opportunities within the Disability, Youth and Aged Care support space, financial rewards, training and on the job experience, a supportive on boarding process and many other benefits. We have various opportunities across Australia for compassionate, skilled and experienced support workers.